Covid-19 Health and Safety guidelines update January 20th, 2022
STAY HOME IF YOU FEEL SICK, WITH A FEVER, COUGH, RUNNY NOSE, OR SORE THROAT.
Do not come to the studio if you or anyone in your household is unwell.
Proof of vaccination is required for entry
1. All sessions must be by appointment, no drop-ins.
2. Please do not walk in during opening hours to book appointments, please call or email.
3. We have a strict 15 minute disinfection period between session times. Please do not arrive early as we may not have space for you inside.
4. Please wear a well-fitted face mask for your entire time in the studio. Put your mask on before you enter the studio, and do not remove it in the washroom or in the studio. This has been our rule since we reopened in June 2020, and the rule continues.
5. In Mixed Groups we must bring equipment to you, please stay in your zone and let us know if you need an equipment change or a tool brought to you. This is to control and eliminate the free movement of people in the space and maintain personal zones. Please call out the apparatus you need, and try to give the Instructor a heads up before you need it. “I’m using the Reformer, Wunda Chair, and Cadillac in the next 20 minutes” kind of thing…… for Privates, Semi-Privates, and Duets, the Instructors navigate this for you.
6. Staff will cease eating and drinking in the studio and will instead take their beverages/food outside the studio, to consume. This includes during session breaks. We ask clients to also go outside to consume their water, when hydration is needed during a session. Ironically Joseph Pilates would have loved this, a cold flush aids lymphatic strength. He worked out in a bathing suit in the snow!
Thank you for helping us maintain a safe space for your customized Pilates session. We are in this together and we will overcome as Pilates warriors, in a truly clean and safe space dedicated to healing, strengthening, and the pursuit and mastery of Joe’s Contrology.
Boditree Pilates & Healing has:
- A fully implemented Covid 19 Health management plan ( covid 19 safety measures plan June 2020 )
- a UV light air filter, which kills more than 95% of airborne bacteria and viruses, and is technology used in hospitals around the world
- Our dedicated ventilation system so our air is not mixed with that of any other units
- A screen door to let in fresh air
- A disinfection routine and air out session of 15 minutes between all session times
- All straps and bars have replaceable vinyl covers which are sanitized between use
- Phase 3 layout of equipment
- All Boditree staff wear face masks whilst teaching, whilst Boditree clients also wear masks