All our apparatus workouts are custom designed for our clients
At Boditree Pilates & Healing we offer Custom Designed Pilates Workouts and Classes both in our new studio and also online!
We have carefully designed our studio space to follow social distancing guidelines and are following Workers Compensation Board and Province of British Columbia guidelines for Covid-19 prevention. We have…
- A fully implemented Covid 19 Health management plan ( covid 19 safety measures plan June 2020 )
- A disinfection routine and air out session of 15 minutes between all session times.
- All straps and bars have replaceable vinyl covers which are sanitized between use.
- Our new studio has its own ventilation system so our air is not mixed with that of any other units.
- Fresh outside air is allowed in between our sessions during our disinfection breaks.
- Physical distancing of apparatus and clients as well as staff; staff handle and deliver moveable equipment to your station so you stay safe.
- Staff wearing masks, visors and gloves during your sessions.
- Strict rules for Clients covering pre-entry to post workout protocols: Clients must wear mask to enter and we have PPE available ( please read the following document for details ( covid 19 safety measures plan June 2020 )
Each new Boditree client works with one of our instructors to determine their range of motion, their flexibility, and identify potential muscular and skeletal imbalances. Then we design a custom program that will allow your body to better respond to your Pilates training. We will also fully explain all the equipment you will be using…how to set it up, how to safely use it, and most importantly, how to get the most out of your Pilates custom workout. As you progress, we can move forward to different exercises and equipment.
Please book by phone at 604-736-2634 or by email at email@example.com.