All our apparatus workouts are custom designed for our clients
At Boditree Pilates & Healing we offer Custom Designed Pilates Workouts both in our boutique Kerrisdale studio and also online!
We have carefully designed our studio space to follow social distancing guidlines and are following Workers Compensation Board and Province of British Columbia guidelines for Covid-19 prevention. We have…
- A fully implemented Covid 19 Health management plan ( covid 19 safety measures plan June 2020 )
- A new disinfecting regime which sees 15 minute breaks between all session times.
- A new optional air conditioning unit installed exclusively for your comfort.
- Fresh outside air cross ventilation through the entire main floor avaialbe from open windows and door.
- Physical distancing of apparatus and clients as well as staff
- Staff wearing masks, visors and gloves during your sessions
- Strict rules for Clients covering pre-entry to post workout protocols ( please read the following document ( covid 19 safety measures plan June 2020 )
Each new Boditree client works with one of our instructors to determine their range of motion, their flexibility, and identify potential muscular and skeletal imbalances. Then we design a custom program that will allow your body to better respond to your Pilates training. We will also fully explain all the equipment you will be using…how to set it up, how to safely use it, and most importantly, how to get the most out of your Pilates custom workout. As you progress, we can move forward to different exercises and equipment.
Please book by phone at 604-736-2634 or by email at email@example.com.